- UWCD Supports Water Bond and Fish Act
- UWCD Partners with CoLAB Ventura County
- UWCD Hires New Assistant General Manager and Chief Engineer
- UWCD Awarded $300,000 Grant for Iron and Manganese Treatment Project
- UWCD - November Water Bond
- UWCD - Water Commission Presentation
- UWCD - Assemblymember Irwin's Press Conference regarding the Rice Avenue-5th Street Grade Separation
- UNITED WATER Carrying Ventura County’s Water in Washington, D.C.
- UNITED WATER Diverts Stormwater but More Could have been Recovered!
- UWCD Director Bruce Dandy Wins Regional Award!
- UWCD 90th Anniversary
- UWCD 90th Anniversary Celebration- Click on the link to view photos of the event on the District's Facebook Page
- Let Our Water Go!
- United Water Prevails in Legal Battle
- Passage of AB 552 Provides Stronger Water Resource Management Tools to UWCD
- UWCD Board of Directors' Vice President Robert Eranio Receives Prestigious AWA Award
- UWCD Announces Retirement of District's Legal Counsel Anthony H. Trembley
- UWCD Releases 15,000 Acre Feet of Water From Santa Felicia Dam in Proactive Move to Ensure the Public's Safe Drinking Water
- UWCD Presents 2017 Richard V. Laubacher Water Conservation Award to Calleguas Municipal Water District at 25th Annual AWA-VC Symposium
- UWCD Awarded $130,019 QZAP Grant to Help Prevent the Spread of Quagga Mussels
- UWCD Seizes Opportunity to Purchase 10,000 AF of Article 21 State Water for Local Basin Recharge
- UWCD Awarded $635,059 Proposition 1 Agricultural Water Use Efficiency Grant for the Installation of SCADA Integrated Metering System for its Pumping Trough Pipeline
- Ventura County Public Works Agency receives grant funding to capture stormwater for groundwater recharge in Piru
- UWCD Reports current storm season benefits groundwater recharge efforts but still not enough to ensure drought relief
- Watch UWCD’s GM Mauricio E. Guardado, Jr. discuss the importance of recruiting new talent for the water industry.
- UWCD's Tony Morgan to speak at NWRI Workshop on Drought Vulnerability and Tools for Improving Water Resilience
- United Water Conservation District Awarded $60,500 for New Safety Enforcement Patrol Boat for Lake Piru Recreation Area