Be part of the fun and help UWCD bring new water into Ventura County.
Register for the Splash Dash 5K Run, being held at Lake Piru on April 18, 2020, and know that a portion of your registration fee goes to fund water purchases for basin recharge throughout the Santa Clara River valley.
A scenic run alongside Lake Piru augmented by exhibit booths, sponsor giveaways, food trucks and more fun than you can imagine.
Be part of the solution – register for the Splash Dash 5K Run today!
- United Water's June Water Release Largest in Decades!
- UWCD Provides Emergency Water to Vineyard Avenue Acres Mutual Water Company in El Rio
- Oxnard Third Graders Learn About Fish Passage from United Water Staff
- UWCD End of Year Wrap Up: A Year of Success and Strides for United Water and Its Customers
- UWCD Supports Water Bond and Fish Act
- UWCD Partners with CoLAB Ventura County
- UWCD Hires New Assistant General Manager and Chief Engineer
- UWCD Awarded $300,000 Grant for Iron and Manganese Treatment Project
- UWCD - November Water Bond
- UWCD - Water Commission Presentation
- UWCD - Assemblymember Irwin's Press Conference regarding the Rice Avenue-5th Street Grade Separation
- UNITED WATER Carrying Ventura County’s Water in Washington, D.C.
- UNITED WATER Diverts Stormwater but More Could have been Recovered!
- UWCD Director Bruce Dandy Wins Regional Award!
- UWCD 90th Anniversary
- UWCD 90th Anniversary Celebration- Click on the link to view photos of the event on the District's Facebook Page
- Let Our Water Go!
- United Water Prevails in Legal Battle
- United Water Conservation District Kicks Off the New Water Year with NEW WATER!
- State Shuts Down Local Water Well For Unsafe Nitrate Levels, Ask UWCD To Provide Emergency Water
- United Water Hydrogeologist Named Association President
- United Water Conservation District Welcomes New Hydrogeolist
- United Water's Efficiency Projects Net BIG Energy and Cost Savings!
- Lake Piru Recreation Reports Highest Lake Level in a Decade! - March 18, 2019
- United Water's Lake Piru 73% Full - March 12, 2019
- UPDATE - Storms of 2019 Increase Water Reserves for Ventura County - February 14, 2019
- UWCD Welcomes New Chief Financial Officer & Human Resources Manager - February 13, 2019
- Storms of 2019 Increase Water Reserves for Ventura County - February 7, 2019
- UWCD Hires New Assistant General Manager and Chief Engineer - July 24, 2018
- Passage of AB 552 Provides Stronger Water Resource Management Tools to UWCD
- UWCD Board of Directors' Vice President Robert Eranio Receives Prestigious AWA Award
- UWCD Announces Retirement of District's Legal Counsel Anthony H. Trembley
- UWCD Releases 15,000 Acre Feet of Water From Santa Felicia Dam in Proactive Move to Ensure the Public's Safe Drinking Water
- UWCD Presents 2017 Richard V. Laubacher Water Conservation Award to Calleguas Municipal Water District at 25th Annual AWA-VC Symposium
- UWCD Awarded $130,019 QZAP Grant to Help Prevent the Spread of Quagga Mussels
- UWCD Seizes Opportunity to Purchase 10,000 AF of Article 21 State Water for Local Basin Recharge
- UWCD Awarded $635,059 Proposition 1 Agricultural Water Use Efficiency Grant for the Installation of SCADA Integrated Metering System for its Pumping Trough Pipeline
- Ventura County Public Works Agency receives grant funding to capture stormwater for groundwater recharge in Piru
- UWCD Reports current storm season benefits groundwater recharge efforts but still not enough to ensure drought relief
- Watch UWCD’s GM Mauricio E. Guardado, Jr. discuss the importance of recruiting new talent for the water industry.
- UWCD's Tony Morgan to speak at NWRI Workshop on Drought Vulnerability and Tools for Improving Water Resilience
- United Water Conservation District Awarded $60,500 for New Safety Enforcement Patrol Boat for Lake Piru Recreation Area